Mission; What Kind of a School?
Sani Konukoglu primary & secondary school aims to provide education to children without losing their unique quality. The school defines its vision and mission as follows:
- Raising individuals who have the curiosity and light to reach advanced education levels and the education and knowledge that can easily meet the changes in life
- Raising individuals who comprehend and contribute to national and universal values and knowledge; open to change and development; adhere to the principles of Atatürk; adopt a secular and democratic social order; self-confident; respectful to environment; think creatively and differently, are free, tolerant, participatory, and responsible,
- Always attaching importance to investments that will diversify and enrich social life; to use all resources in the field of education,
- Being an effective and pioneering institution revealing and developing the talents of its students; improving the academic success, and making efforts that become a reference in the field of education.
Vision: What Kind of a Person?
We believe that education is to give our children the will and ability to be happy and successful individuals.
- We believe that every child has values that will enable him/her to grow up as a free, versatile individual,
- That the way to ensure the happiness of communities, to eliminate ignorance, and to create a democratic society can only be provided by well-educated individuals of the society; therefore, we believe that education is the most important effort for human kind.
In addition to all these values, it is the aim of the school to gain personality characteristics that will be beneficial to the community.