A special project was drawn by Haci Sani Konukoglu, who pioneered the textile manufacturing in Gaziantep, and the school, which was started to be constructed in 1993 in the area overlooking the 100th Anniversary Ataturk Culture Park in the city centre and has a capacity of 1000 students, started to operate as the Anatolian Vocational High School, Weaving, Yarn, Ready-Wear and Dye-Finishing in the academic year of 1996-1997, and the Industrial Vocational High School, on the other hand, was put into operation with Computer, Electric, Electronic, Weaving, Yarn, Dye-Finishing departments by the Sanko Group of Companies. In the academic year of 1998-1999, the “Automatic Controller” department of the Anatolian Technical High School was opened. In 1999-2000, Technical High School was opened with Computer Department.
There are 28 classrooms, 18 workshops, 3 laboratories, administrative units and a cafeteria in the school located in a building consisting of two blocks. School was named after the late Haci Sani Konukoglu who had the building constructed and donated it for education.